01 MAYO 2017: You are NOT the father!

Most missionaries in my mission at this point in their mission are assigned to be a trainer or a district leader, or some even find their way up to zone leader by now. So this week I was kind of expecting a call to be a trainer or something. Nope. Turns out I still can't be trusted with any kind of responsibility. No shame.

But while another young missionary who CAN be trusted with responsibility was in Cuernavaca for leadership training, we got to be in a trio with his companion. It was pretty fun trying to balance 2 areas at the same time. Best part: we took a pit stop for Chilate and our comida appointment took us to a restaurant and I ordered Italian food. It was a good time.

We were invited to attend our ward council this week. We were told that our members don't have time to work with us. Little do they know that I have a plan, and soon enough they'll be calling us, asking us if they can accompany us to appointments.

However, in case my wonderful plan crashes and burns, any suggestions? Gracias.

The most exciting news of the week is that of CHANGES. DUN DUN DUN. I will stay here in Barrio Galeana for at least 6 weeks more. My companion, Elder Schaerrer, however, was changed to Acapulco. My new companion is Elder Guerrero. He's from Guadelajara (or however you spell it) and has 16 months in the mission. I actually know Elder Guerrero really well. I replaced him in Jardín and he was in an area called Cuahtemoc, which is where we had to stay the night after district meetings in Acapulco. I'm excited for this next change and I'll make sure to tell you all about all our ÉXITO. (Éxito means success, para que sepan.)

PICTURES
1) Chilate. The bag started full but I drank it, causing me to be happy.

2) ITALIAN FOOD.

3) My packages FINALLY arrived.

4) Elder Guerrero, the next victim.


Que todos tengan una buena semana! I love all y'all!

-Elder Tyler Steven Aldrich