I'm not the one with girl problems, that would be like MOST of our investigators. Everyone wants to get baptized but none of them is married to the woman they live with. ArrepentÃos, porfis.
We also embraced out inner Testigo (Jehovas Witness) set up a table filled with pamphlets and pass along cards, then bothered every person that crossed our path. It actually went really well. We found a few people who were truly interested and we plan on doing it again this week.
Anyways, forgive me, please, for I have not the time of day to write a decent letter.
I love all y'all!
-Elder Aldrich
FOTOS
1-3) The members of our stake went to the temple in Mexico City on Thursday night. On Friday morning, we found the church trashed, and a window on every car in the parking lot smashed. The only thing they stole was a car.
4-7) I opened Christmas early. Sorry mom. BUT I LOVED IT!
8) Elder Nicolas and I visited JardÃn today. It was a good time. I miss my Jardineros.
9) I gave an autographed picture of myself as a white elephant gift in the mission Christmas conference. (and a backpack, but guys... the picture.)